Saturday, August 25, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses nothing but the mysterious ice crystal heart

For both the spring!
The other side of greed at the stage arrayed years the mysterious ice heart, for me, it is best to select the manufacture of weapons for the freezing rain, there is no suitable than this, the freezing rain had it forged the sword, I had the equivalent of Cthulhu cut to enhance the strength of a grade that is a mere trifle, the most critical is that all the characteristics of the water by the sword,fake oakleys, most vividly manifested.
Soon ...... the auction started, the starting price of this fast Xuanbing reached the extent of 5000 amethyst, I worried my more than 10,000 amethyst coins might not be enough to buy it
Sure enough, the price all the way to sharp increase, soon broke through the 10,000 mark, and my one sank down, missed a piece of material, do not know in this life there is no chance to encounter!
Meng a bite, I shoved it stood up, directed at the window, exclaimed: The auction houses have always been residential behalf of the money, so ... the auction immediately sent me to take the property to prove the crystal card.
A few minutes later, the auction is announced on stage and said: to 110,000 amethyst currency, you there is the fare increase it? People in the audience cried out, even I cried out, although I know the set of residential luxury, how did not expect that so valuable!
Jiandajiadu do not understand how much value a house, the auctioneer explained: value of at least 80,000 amethyst. Block property in the month after auction auction, a week after the end of the auction, ladies and interesting VIP trip to see in person! Listen to the auctioneer, said that one, everyone was silent, indeed ...... then Amagi Warm Springs, but worth ah, to 100,000 amethyst coins have been less.
All no longer any doubt, the course ... such a high price, but also not one to fare the, in fact ... as long as people are added to the 40000 Amethyst coins, no longer was competition, after all ... in order to enjoy and buy then the thing, not worth it to spend too much money.
Although I know the loss of too much money, but I have no way, I can be a valuable real estate mortgage ... do not pressure him, I simply can not buy a piece of unparalleled years the mysterious ice heart
For me, real estate, it is valuable, nothing but the mysterious ice crystal heart, this years is priceless, how much money is worth it! I believe ... even know the freezing rain, also will be pleased, absolutely impossible to blame me.
Rest for a while, turn the field finale merchandise - King Blade auction,cheap oakley sunglasses, for a time ... sitting in the corner of the room a few Warrior dressed breathing hurried up and sit up like me in the beauty of auction body, unblinking, watching the stage.
Auctioneers muster the final strength, husky began to shout:

No comments:

Post a Comment